Family History

The company’s origins were as linen drapers but by the end of the 18th Century it had begun to trade in sacks. The first half of the 1900’s saw the company expand to five factories. In the 1960’s the group moved into production of paper sacks and is now one of the leading suppliers throughout the UK. In 1978 the corrugated division was established to supply boxes, die cuts and fitments to all industries, principally in the North-West.